AD Manager Plus - Office 365 Management

AD Manager Plus - Office 365 Management

Hello,

Just updated to the latest version of AD Manager Plus and it's great that ManageEngine added Office 365 support. Although there's nothing documented and it would be great if someone could tell me what it actually does in the background.

We are fully on O365, running dirsync, adfs, and an 2013 hybrid server for managing the mail attributes for users. 
But I would like to switch all management towards AD Manager Plus.  From what I see is that it only creates a mailbox user (pretty much adding the required msexchange attributes) and after a dirsync assigns licenses.

But I'm missing quite some functionality:
1. On user creation a normal mailbox is deployed, but there's no option to add an online archive directly (which can be  easily   done with Set-RemoteMailbox and Enable-RemoteMailbox -Archive)
2. Create resource and or room mailboxes. Or manage the options like delegates etc.
3. Create or manage shared mailboxes, which is something we frequently use.
4. No management for Office365 hosted distribution groups (we moved away from hosting them on AD since owners weren't able to update their groups when they live on-prem).
5. Backup of a users mailbox on deletion. (We have automation running in ad manager, and lost quite some data).

Most I can achieve with custom scripts. I already had mailbox creation and license assignment done with a short powershell script.
But before I spend alot of time coding and getting the templates in a proper state. It would be nice if someone from manageengine could give me a headsup on whats planned with the Office 365 implementation. Are you planning to expand on the O365 integration?
Also it would be good to know what the current setup does in detail.

Thanks for your support!
                New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?