Alert Profiles - Include Link to Report Profile

Alert Profiles - Include Link to Report Profile

Would be nice to be able to include a hyperlink to a report profile in an email alert. The reason I ask is we have configured many alerts to go to admin users when their accounts have a high rate of failed logons against them (i.e. if they have left themselves logged on onto servers and their passwords expire). We can easily fire them an alert indicating that there had been a high password failure against their accounts. However, I would also like to include a link to the report profile so they could see where they are logged on and address that themselves. For example:

Consider the following scenario: 
  1. I create an alert that fires an e-mail if user X has more than 10 failed logons in 10 mins
  2. User X has 10 failed logons in 10 mins on 10 different devices
  3. I receive an e-mail alert along the following lines

So the alert is fine but it only tells me the last failed logon detected and in reality, there were 10 devices involved. If I could include a link to a report then I could go directly to that report and further analyse the issue. Currently, to work around this, I lookup the reportID in the DB and add link to the email along the lines of the following:

New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?