Error Code 523 - Invalid License File on clean new install

Error Code 523 - Invalid License File on clean new install

I'm lost with something and need advice. I took my VM server that I had the 8.1 beta on it, uninstalled, cleaned things up a bit and then went out to Manageengine.com and downloaded a clean new copy of 8.0 Service Pack 8017. I run through my typical install granting admin rights and all the normal stuff and when you get to the end the server won't start. So I check the database...no problems there. So i go back and try run.bat and get hammered with Invalid License File: Error Code 523 Please Contact Zoho....

Ok, did I miss something blatantly obvious along the way here? A clean install using a file right off the ME server should not be giving me this.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh wait, it gets better. Now I'm getting Error Code 469 on another attempt.

All this comes as I have been asked to train my replacements...as in 3. As in it will take 3 people to support this now. And right as I'm showing them how quirky it can be sometimes....I get this wonderful error. It's just how it goes sometimes...gotta laugh and shrug it off.
                New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?