Existing customers, kindly note, that upgrade to 8.0 can be done only over 7611. Customers in earlier builds can move to build 7611 by applying the service pack available at
Steps to apply the ppm:
1. Shut down ServiceDesk Plus Server.
2. Run the script UpdateManager.bat (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) in the <ServiceDesk_Plus_Home>/bin folder. This opens the Update Manager tool.
3. Click "Browse" to select the Service Pack file (ManageEngine_ServiceDesk_Plus_<Version No>_0_0_SP-x_0.ppm file that you had downloaded) and then click "Install...".
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service Pack / Hotfix.
5. Once the upgrade is complete, start ServiceDesk Plus Server.
Please be informed that we are taking forced backup before the migration as a precautionary measure and the system can be recovered in case of any issue during migration.
In case of any migration failures, you can follow the steps listed in the below link to revert to the earlier version.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus - Help Desk Software of your Choice