Version 5.0.0 (5031) Build - Mar 2017:
- Forward logs to syslog or SIEM servers.
- Support for LDAP over SSL.
- Reports from archives can be exported to PDF/CSV.
- Audit Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services(ADLDS).
- Audit Local Administrator Password Solution(LAPS).
- Create custom alert profiles directly from reports with a single click.
- Export to PDF/CSV formats 10 times faster.
- In custom reports, time series chart supports monthly/yearly time periods.
Version 5.0.0 (5020) Build - Dec 2016:
- Active Directory Federation Services [ADFS] Auditing.
- Elaborate disk information provided in "Admin" pages.
- "Jump To" delegate option for technicians handled.
Version 5.0.0 (5010) Build - Nov 2016:
- Account Lockout Analyzer now analyzes OWA/ActiveSync for lockout reason.
- User idle time calculation [Beta]
- Support for home page charts on-demand refresh.
- Schedule Reports - "View Reports" link gets hidden on a particular date format.
Version 5.0.0 (5000) Build - Aug 2016:
- Powerful Search, Reports on Archives
- Advanced filters for Alerts
- Terminal Gateway Server Audit added to Custom Reports
- Advanced Search in reports
- Copy Custom Report feature
- Spanning multiple IE instances in the background during service start
- Schedule reports - business hours issue
Version 5.0.0 (4693) Build - May 2016:
- Support for Remote Desktop Gateway Server audit
- Set default time period for every report
- License corruption - product converts itself to free edition
- Vulnerability fixes
Version 5.0.0 (4691) Build - March 2016:
- Configure cross-domain technicians in ADAudit Plus.
- Create custom reports for File Integrity, Printer Auditing, Server audit categories etc.
- Bulk email configuration for alert profiles.
- Configuring username/password with special characters.
- Restore archive events page navigation issues.
Version 5.0.0 (4690) Build - Feb 2016:
Complete alert email customization.
List archive files that contain data for date range while generating report.
Custom reports - Share based filter issue - fixed.
Roles associated with technicians can be deleted - fixed.
Special character support - username/password in mail server settings.
Version 4.6.0 (4685) Build - November 2015:
*New: NetApp Cluster support - File Auditing
*New: Track NTLM events
*Improved: Last 'N' Period support for reports
*Improved: Customize Charts in reports
*Fixed: Security fixes and enhancements
*Fixed: Report on deleted files using "Shift+Del" in FIM
*Fixed: Performance improvements
*Fixed: Adding objects with special characters to Report Profiles
Version 4.6.0 (4681) Build - August 2015:
*New: Technician delegation and auditing
*Improved: Search object activities has been extended to groups and computers in addition to the existing user object
*Improved: Export option for aggregate reports now available for the whole dashboard and the object search window
*Fixed: GPO & Advanced GPO zip creation fixed
*Fixed: Excluding objects issue fixed in Configuration audit
*Fixed: CSV & PDF export issue fixed in non-English versions
*Fixed: SQL injection vulnerability in Alerts tab
*Fixed: Quick Search fixed in few reports
*Fixed: Search option above the Reports listing
*Fixed: Popup issue through AD360
*Fixed: Network share modified report issue
*Fixed: In configure technicians via OU / Group, user removal from group / OU handled
*Fixed: Handled domain names with special characters
*Fixed: Fixed export report chart name alignment issue
Version 4.6.0 (4671) Build - June 2015:
*New: Aggregate reports.
*New: Search activities based on username.
*Improved: 'Reset to Default Columns' option is now available for profile based reports too.
*Improved: Performance enhancements for faster report loading.
*Fixed: Issues related to fetching user/computer/group moved report (MS SQL db) have been fixed.
*Fixed: Issues related to GPO Link Changes report (MS SQL & MYSQL) have been fixed.
Version 4.6.0 (4662) Build - March 2015:
*Improved: File Auditing- view IP or computer name from where the file was accessed.
*Improved: File Auditing- view the changed file / folder properties (SACL / DACL / General) from the reports.
*Improved: User names will now be displayed for events done across domains (SID info from Global Catalog).
*Improved: User names now reported on AD activities using Exchange Management Console (EMC).
*Improved: Separate reports for file move and file rename.
*Improved: Report File Creation via event logs (Optional, Default: Snapshot comparison).
*Fixed: MS Office documents modification reported properly.
*Fixed: Select all in add users / computers.
*Fixed: User Object History report - All group activities involving users are now reported.
*Fixed: "Domain Settings" page empty and "Domain Already exists" fixed.
*Fixed: Enable disabled Servers for event collection after applying a valid license based on last event time.
Version 4.6.0 (4661) Build - January 2015:
*New: Create and manage custom reports.
*Improved: Track share activity in configured Member Servers / Domain Controllers.
*Improved: Reports filtered with a search query can be saved for a quick view.
*Improved: Improved product security.
*Improved: Configurable event collection mode - Real-time / Scheduled collection.
*Improved: Audit OU based user / computer / group creation.
*Fixed: Issue while sending alerts when time zone is configured.
*Fixed: Printer name with non-English characters can be configured.
*Fixed: Issue while selecting all objects in report generation.
Version 4.6.0 (4652) Build - October 2014:
*Fixed : Evtemp performance issue fixed.
*Fixed : Schedule report delete issue fixed.
Version 4.6.0 (4651) Build - October 2014:
*New : Real time auditing for Active Directory.
*Fixed : Audit reports for (users, groups, computers, OUs) which are moved.
*Fixed : Report - User services (Know the configured services across computers with user names).
*Fixed : Automatic audit policy configuration for trusted domain.
*Fixed : Delete history of scheduled reports periodically.
View updates on ADAudit Plus Fixes and Enhancements [Version 4.6.0 (4600 - 4650)]
View updates on ADAudit Plus Fixes and Enhancements (Version 4.5.0 & before)