Hello again, Thanks for your answer! Is there a way we can be aware about new build releases? It would be great if we could receive a message everytime ManageEngine releases a new build for ADAudit. Is there any newsletter or something else? Thanks!
*New : Exclude configuration for File Server audit based on file types, extensions, processes and users *New : Windows Server 2003 File Server Cluster support
*Improved : Automatic SACL configuration for GPO/OU auditing. *Improved : "User Last Logon" report that lists all users' last logon time in a Domain.
*Fixed: "Event log file is corrupt"
Version 4.1.0(4130) Build - Aug 08 2011 :
*New : Support for Windows File Server Cluster
*Improved : Disk space email alert *Improved : Emails can be sent as plain text *Improved : Date format in reports can be configured
*Fixed: File creation with table rotation
Version 4.1.0(4121) Build - June 08 2011 :
*Improved : "Domain Settings" page enhanced with "Last Schedule Run at" and "Timestamp of the Last event" columns(courtesy: Mathew McDonald, First Advantage)
*Fixed : Filtering of events are categorized for better performance, which will reduce the raw event accumulation in "ev_temp" folder *Fixed : Bug in URL to access published schedule reports corrected. *Fixed : Addition of shares to the existing configured File Server will not work until it is added again. *Fixed : Table backup issue with File Server/Member Server data.
Version 4.1.0(4120) Build - May 06 2011:
*New : Radius Logon Auditing (NPS). *New : Exclude service or user accounts from logon auditing. *New : Improved Member Server auditing, the following are now monitored Scheduled Tasks. Local account creation/modification/deletion. Local Audit Policy changes. System changes - Start/Stop/Audit Log cleared etc., Process tracking on Servers.
*Improved : Admin tab grouped and re-ordered for user convenience. *Improved : Tree View of built-in containers.
*Fixed : Data table missing after table rotation. *Fixed : File handles for message dlls released. *Fixed : Performance enhancement fixes.
Version 4.1.0(4111) Build - Feb 21 2011:
*Improved: "File Creation" auditing scalability enhanced *Improved: Increased the number of parallel event log collection for Windows Server 2008 *Improved: Configurable number of threads depending on the number of Windows Servers 2003/2008
Version 4.1.0(4110) Build - Jan 28 2011:
*Improved : Automatic policy configuration for File Servers/Member Servers.
*Fixed : 'Deleted files' fix for File Servers. *Fixed : 'Top 5 Users who modified/failed access' chart fix in home page of File Audit. *Fixed : Member Servers schedule for event log collection. *Fixed : Thread pool fix for event log collection.
Version 4.1.0(4100) Build - Nov 17 2010:
*New : File Server Auditing *New : File/Folder - Creation/Modification/Deletion auditing. *New : File/Folder - Access and Permission changes auditing *New : Schedule Reports, Alerts on any file/folder changes.
Version 4.0.0(4050) Build - July 6 2010:
* New: Auditing Local Logon/Logoff, Terminal Services activities on Member Servers. *New: Report on users logged on to multiple computers.
*Improved: Support for IPv6-6to4 transition scheme in logon reports. *Improved: GPO/OU modifications on Windows Server 2008 AD now reported.
Version 4.0.0(4045) Build - May 18 2010:
* Improved: Fix for "parameter is incorrect" while collecting event logs. * Improved: "Users' Last Logon Report" performance improvements.
Version 4.0.0(4044) Build - Apr 02 2010:
* Improved: Event collection performance improvements for Windows 2008 Servers * Improved: Fix while collecting certain "Groups" from Active Directory.
Version 4.0.0(4043) Build - Mar 05 2010:
* New: Users, Computers, Groups, OU and GPO audit reports are grouped under a new "Account Management" category. * New: Configure alert to notify event log collection failure. * New: Configure alert on low disk space.
* Improved: MySQL has been tweaked to provide an enhanced performance. * Improved: "Select All Objects" option integrated with reports. * Improved: "Report Profiles" can be enabled or disabled. * Improved: "Alert Profiles" can be enabled or disabled.
Version 4.0.0(4042) Build - Dec 09 2009:
* New: Generate reports on archived / backed-up event logs. * New: Access ADManager Plus right from the ADAudit Plus console using a “Jump-to” option.
* Improved: Graphs enhanced to highlight top user activities / events.
Version 4.0.0 (4040) Build - Nov 06 2009 :
* New : Support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 AD environments. * New : Audit Local Logon / Logoff on Domain Controllers. * New : Audit Terminal Service activities on Domain Controllers.
* Improved : Reports on users', groups' or computers' that have been moved/renamed in AD. * Improved : A dashboard graph now provides a snapshot of all Account Management actions. * Fixed : "Not Enough resources" error fixed.
Version 4.0.0 (4030) Build - Aug 28 2009 :
* New : Multi-user login capabilities : Allow multiple users to login into the ADAudit Plus web portal. Admin users with complete privileges and operator users with read only privileges can be delegated. * New : GPO Auditing : Creation, Modification, Deletion of GPO's, GPO link changes and GPO change history are reported. * New : OU Auditing : Creation, Modification, Deletion of OU's, and OU history are reported.
* Improved : "Recently modified groups" report added under Group Management Category. * Improved : "Password never expires" and "User's last logon" reports added User Management Category. * Improved : Event Log Properties of Domain Controllers can be viewed from "Domain Settings" page. * Fixed : Configuring mail server with user credentials, * Fixed : Multi-user selection in IE6 .,
Version 4.0.0 (4020) Build - July 14 2009 :
* New : Schedule reports to automatically run at selected time intervals. * New : Automatic delivery of scheduled reports as a link or an attachment via. Email. * New : Scheduled clean-up and back-up of processed event log data.
* Improved : Multiple input selection in reports. * Improved : Event log fetch interval for DC's can now be configured in "minutes". * Improved : Alerts can be viewed for custom time periods.
Version 4.0.0 (4010) Build - May 29 2009 :
* New: Notification of Alerts by Email. * New: Pre-generated Home Charts. * Improved : Charts on severity of Alerts. * Improved : Option to perform a Quick Search in Alerts. * Improved : Configuring Domain Controller's Policy. * Improved : Audit Policy Update on Object Refresh. * Improved : WMI related error handling.
Version 4.0.0 (4001) Build - Feb 18 2009:
* New: Archiving of Event Log data * New: Scheduled cleanup of Alerts * New: Clear, Delete Alerts * New: Custom user created profiles categorized under "My Report Profiles"
* Improved: Profile based Alerts * Improved: Time filter added for History, Activity reports * Improved: View Alerts from "Alert Profiles" * Improved: Viewing corresponding Event details for Alerts
Leave a comment on balasubramanian's reply
Change topic type
Link this topic
Provide the permalink of a topic that is related to this topic