Version 5.3 Build 5313: (27/Apr/2016)
- Two-factor authentication support (Duo security provider) to secure user login.
- Account expired notification to keep end users, their managers and administrators updated about expired accounts.
- Ability to restrict active users for license management.
- Ability to restrict admin logon page access to a range of IP addresses.
- Option to hide secondary mail and mobile enrollment.
- Now you can disable access to mobile web app.
- Separate hide options for mobile access and help guide on end-user page.
- Now you can easily associate a self-update layout to a policy from the self-update layout page itself.
- Separate CAPTCHA settings for select verification mode and select recipient pages.
- Now you can use display name in the from address field for email notifications.
- Allow users to automatically log in to the ADSelfService Plus mobile app by enabling the 'remember me' option [For ADSelfService Plus iOS mobile app users, this feature will be released after the completion of review process by Apple.]
- Issue with sending email notifications in HTML format.
- Issue in sending expiration reminders when both account expiration and password expiration fall on the same day.
- Issue which displayed Chinese characters as garbage values in the GINA button.
- Issue in installing the GINA client when the password in domain settings contains double quotes.
- Issue with the logon agent installation in the latest Mac OS version El Capitan.
- Issue which prevented Password Sync Agent installation in domain controllers running a non-English version of Windows Server OS.
- Issue which automatically capitalized the first letter of the password while trying to login through Safari mobile browser.
- Issue with the listing of security questions during password reset.
- Issue in mobile web app which failed to show the retry option during self-password reset.
- Enforce password history settings will no longer create temporary passwords containing part of the username.
- Issue which sent unencrypted user password to OpenLDAP server.
- Password expired notification filter issue in notification delivery report.
- Issue which failed to notify administrators about users' change password actions.
- Issue which duplicated security questions in database when the character ' is used while adding the question.
- Issue in showLogin page when NTLM SSO is enabled and NTLMv2 session security is forced.
- Issue with saving automatic reset & unlock scheduler configuration.
- Issue in backing up MySQL database.
- Fixed some vulnerability issues.
Version 5.3 Build 5312: (15/Mar/2016)
- Single Sign-on support for SaaS applications to simplify identity management.
- Password policy enforcer to enforce and display custom password policies across the web console, GINA/CP (Ctrl+Alt+Del) client, and password sync agent.
Version 5.3 Build 5311: (05/Feb/2016)
- Missing 'Don't inherit child OUs' option in OU/Group selection under policy configuration has been restored.
Version 5.3 Build 5310: (28/Jan/2016)
- 64-bit version of ADSelfService Plus for Windows is now available for download.
- Mobile App Deployment: Now you can push ADSelfService Plus mobile apps to end users’ devices directly from the self-service portal.
- Blank page issue in GINA portal when auto send password via text/email is enabled.
- Blank page issue when the reset password page is accessed directly by entering the URL.
- Issue in automatically unlocking the locked out accounts.
- Issue which failed to display mobile numbers during password reset/account unlock process when the number contains non-numeric characters.
- Issue which disabled force enrollment for the entire domain when force enrollment is disabled for any one self-service policy associated with that domain.
- Issue which prevented the data fetcher for external database from running.
- Issue which displayed incorrect headers and values of user report in dashboard.
- XSS vulnerability issue caused by editing the title field under rebranding settings.
- Missing file content check for title image and product logo under rebranding settings.
Version 5.3 Build 5309: (4/Jan/2016)
This release fixes many grammatical errors that were found in the product user interface and help documents to provide a better user experience.
Version 5.3 Build 5308: (30/Dec/2015)
Users' secondary email address and mobile number can now be used for sending auto-generated password, enrollment notification, and password and account expiration notification.
Now you can automatically link AD accounts with other providers for password synchronization by mapping custom attributes.
Ability to personalize the password expired notification content.
Ability to preview the password expiration notification template.
Ability to automatically retry the password expiration notification in case of any failures.
Issue which forced users to begin password reset process from scratch when password complexity rules were not met.
Issue in sending enrollment notification to a group if it has more than 1500 members.
Issue which caused errors in enrollment report when users’ display name exceeded 255 characters.
Issue faced in auto-enrollment while importing mobile numbers with special characters ‘-’ and ‘()’.
Issue faced in auto-enrollment where only the last security question of multiple questions was used to enroll users when importing from a CSV file.
Issue in updating Manager field in self-update from force enrollment page.
Issue faced in enrollment when mobile format is specified, which forced users to enter secondary mobile numbers even when it was not mandated.
Issue in executing UpdateManager.bat file when the product is installed in a drive other than the default drive.
Issue faced with displaying dateTime macro in subject field of Scheduled Reports.
Issue faced while sending password expiration notification that sent incorrect days for expiration when notification has been configured to be sent on specific days.
Version 5.3 Build 5307: (16/Nov/2015)
- The password self-service logon agent (Credential Provider extension) has been enhanced to support Windows 10.
- Enrolled Users report can now be filtered based on enrollment type; also shows secondary email address & mobile number used for verification code.
- Now you can filter the logon agent (GINA/CP extension) reports based on operating system and sort the result.
- Now you can search the Security Questions report based on questions.
- Ability to run a custom script after a self-unlock account action.
- Ability to add request headers in Custom SMS settings.
- Issue caused by Password Strengthener when the restricted patterns length exceeds 1000 characters.
- Issue in sending Email & SMS (Custom SMS provider) when SSL is enabled by the SMTP/SMS provider.
- Issue in password expiry notification configuration, which caused notification to be sent on password expiry date without being set.
- Issue in installing the logon agent using the product user interface when scheduler is running in background.
- Issue which crashed the application while restricting service accounts without necessary permission.
- Issue in closing the logon agent (GINA/CP extension) window.
- Issue in inactive users report generation, when multiple DCs are configured for a domain.
Version 5.3 Build 5306: (13/Oct/2015)
Now you can set a limit for the number of password resets and account unlocks a user can perform in a given number of days.
Issue in directory self-update when a custom attribute is added to the layout.
Issue in importing CSV files by technicians who are logged in using ADSelfService Plus authentication.
Issue which prevented users from changing their passwords using ADSelfService Plus mobile site when ‘Users must change password at next logon' option is enabled in Active Directory.
Issue which failed to show the success message for Google Apps password reset and change passwords.
Note: As Google has deprecated its clientLogin API, ADSelfService Plus will not be able to support manual linking of Google Apps and Active Directory accounts. However, we are working to bring back the manual linking option and it will be available soon. Until then, we have enabled automatic linking of accounts using the sAMAccountName@GoogleDomainName.com format by default.
Version 5.3 Build 5305: (31/Aug/2015)
Business Logic for Self-Update: You can now configure your organization’s business logic for self-update to auto-populate attribute values based on user input.
- Option to overwrite enrollment data while automatically fetching data from external data sources.
- Password Sync Agent can now invoke a post action custom script.
Slowness issue in password reset, account unlock, and change password when password sync for Google Apps.
- Issue in automatically linking AD and Salesforce accounts for password sync.
- Issue in "Access admin login from" when DNS name of the server is not resolved.
- Issue which appeared when custom script contains special characters.
Version 5.3 Build 5304: (14/Aug/2015)
Issue in accessing the self service portal through GINA due to a script error.
- XSS vulnerabilities have been fixed for improved security.
- Issue in enrolling users from external database when the total number of users exceed a certain limit.
- Issue in license management while accessing unowned licenses.
- SSO issue which prevented Mac users from accessing the self service portal.
- Issue in editing the self update layout through Internet Explorer.
- Issue which prevented technician users from viewing the self service policies associated with password sync.