Manikandan Thangaraj Employee
Version 5.3 Build 5300: (30/Apr/2015)
Version 5.2 Build 5207: (17/Mar/2015)
- Now you can easily migrate product data from your existing database to another (except to MySql).
- Java RunTime Environment used in the product has been updated to version 7.
- Support for TLS 1.2 for heightened security.
- Ability to copy an existing self-update layout and create a new one from it.
- Now you can specify multiple formats for the mobile number field while editing the self-update layout.
- Google Authenticator support has been extended to Mobile Web App.
Version 5.2 Build 5206: (21/Feb/2015)
- Issue which prevented migration from 5203 to 5204/5205 build when MS SQL database is in use.
- Issue which displayed sAMAccountName instead of displayName while choosing the Manager in self-update.
Version 5.2 Build 5205: (2/Feb/2015)
- Now easily integrate custom SMS gateway providers using the product GUI.
- Notification emails to alert you when licensed user count reaches its maximum limit.
- Notification emails to alert you about license and AMS expiry.
- Issue in change password when it is done by a service account user with only change password permission.
- Reset Password issue which displays the error ‘Problem in Change Password’ when enforce password history settings is enabled.
- Issue in accessing password reset wizard from the login screen when multibyte characters are used in the GINA/CP button.
- Issue in AD LDS and OpenLDAP configurations for customers migrating from old builds.
- Password Sync Agent installation issue in non-English OS has been fixed.
- Password Sync Agent issue which failed to sync passwords of users whose username contains more than 16 characters.
- Issue in password sync agent audit log which stored the application IP address instead of the domain controller IP address has been fixed.
- Issue which doesn’t prompt users to enter their alternate email address for receiving verification code.
- Issue in configuring ‘Connection Security (SSL/TLS)’ under Mail Settings
- Issue in saving mail server settings when the from address or admin mail address contains a top level domain name with more than 4 characters.
- Issue in taking manual backup using backupdb.bat.
- Issue which prevented any of the multi-factor authentication option from being set as mandatory.
- Issue in setting a default tab under ‘Tab Customization’.
- Issue in accessing cross domain organization charts when logged in as a domain user.
- Disabled the "Interactive Services Detection" message pop-up which appears when ADSelfService Plus is configured to run as a service.
- http://server:port/showLogin.cc?domainName=%domainName% - Now you can use Domain Flat Name or Domain DNS Name for the %domainName% macro.
- Fixed slowness issues in product and report generation.
Please click on the link to check the fixes and enhancement on the previous version of the application (In the year 2014):