Version 5.1 Build 5100: (17/February/2014)
Login Agent for Mac OS X to allow AD domain users to reset passwords and unlock accounts right from the OS X login screen itself. Learn More
Group-based configuration of self-service policies, enrollment settings and password synchronizer for fine-grained management.
Now self-service policies will take effect based on their priorities as set by the admin.
Issue in saving the report schedulers.
Issue in performing quick search in reports.
Issue in showing the status of change password actions when enrollment is disabled.
Version 5.0 Build 5041: (22/January/2014)
- Added an option to email generated reports.
- Issue with updating profile details when the update button is clicked more than once.
- Issue with updating the Advanced Policy Configuration settings from Security Center.
Version 5.0 Build 5040: (12/January/2014)
- Password Expiry Notifier is now part of our FREE Edition; allows you to notify UNLIMITED users. Also, gains a slew of enhancements including:
- SMS notifications to alert users of their impending password expiry.
- Option to select users based on groups for sending password expiry notifications.
- Ability to schedule and send reports ofusers’ password/account expiry to their managers.
- Send password expiry notifications immediately with the ‘Run Now’ option.
- You can now notify password expired users too.
- Enabling SSO now requires you to configure NTLMv2, which has been added to enhance security.
- GINA / CP logon extensions can be configured to use either http or https.
- Option to hide ‘Click here to troubleshoot’ link in Reset Password / Unlock Account failure page.
- Issue in removing added OUs while configuring GINA/CP scheduler.
- Issue in enabling the ‘Force User to prove their identity via both verification methods’ option.
Version 5.0 Build 5032: (13/December/2013)
- Android App to facilitate mobile password management: Now users can manage their passwords remotely - from anywhere and anytime, with just few taps - using just their Android mobile devices. Get the app from Play Store.
- ADSelfService Plus iPhone App is now compatible with iOS 7
- Ability to rearrange the tabs in end-user portal and set one as default
- Automate fetching of Security Q&A from external databases
- Windows logon agent (Credential Provider) support for Windows 8.1
- Now schedulers can be configured to run every ‘x’ minutes
- Option to continue with the password reset process without having to start over after a failed attempt
- Ability to force synchronization of passwords across all connected systems
- Option to make Active Directory optional during password self-service
- Option to hide ‘Unlock Account’ button in mobile apps
- Reports now come equipped with ‘Export Settings’ to customize description and logo
- 'Reports Preview' option, which was available on User reports, has now been extended to all reports
- Issue in navigating through the audit reports
- Issue in updating ‘Manager’ field when Force Enrollment settings are enabled
- Issue in closing the force enrollment pop-up when the user is logged on from a computer in trusted domain
- Issue in rebranding the mobile app when https is enabled
Version 5.0 Build 5030: (5/November/2013)
Version 5.0 Build 5022: (4/October/2013)
- Support for Russian and Candian French languages taking the number of supported languages to 17
- Password Management of other platform accounts no longer depends on Active Directory as it has been made optional for password sync.
- Automatically redirects users to mobile website when accessed from a mobile device.
- Issue in displaying Organization chart when both parent and child OUs are selected.
- Issue in accessing the admin page when DNS is made case-insensitive.
- Issue in using GSM modem when mobile number contains special characters.
Version 5.0 Build 5021: (27/September/2013)
- Issue in Enrollment Report after refreshing domain objects with ADSelfService Plus.
- Issue in Restrict User after refreshing domain objects with ADSelfService Plus.
- Issue in displaying Fine Grained Password Policy in Change Password page.
- Issue in force enrollment when using IE10.
- Issue in enrollment when questions are not selected.
Version 5.0 Build 5020: (30/August/2013)
Password Management: ADSelfService Plus
solves password related issues of BYOD-enabled organizations. It now offers
mobile support, enabling users to reset their forgotten Windows Active
Directory passwords and unlock locked-out Windows accounts right from any
mobile device, running on any platform including Android, iOS and Windows
Version 5.0 Build 5011: (27/August/2013)
- Facility to schedule and export audit reports filtered by Domain or OUs.
- Sending SMS via Clickatell to mobile numbers with special characters has been improved.
- Issue in enrollment while selecting Security Questions and when self-update is disabled.
- %dateTime% macro will display only the actual value (without the format) in password expiry notification emails.
Version 5.0 Build 5010: (19/August/2013)
- Option to restrict Password Expiry Notifications from being sent to disabled users.
- Option to modify permissions of Technicians user role.
- Issue in opening notifications received as email attachments with default Windows extractor.
- Issue in Photo Upload due to file format being case sensitive.
- Issue in Child OU selection during Policy configuration.
- Issue in saving startup & log settings of ADSelfService Plus.
- PostgreSQL initialization have been fixed.
- Issues faced during password change at Windows logon prompt have been fixed.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 machines to reset password/unlock account from Winlogon screen.
- Administrators can now choose the encryption algorithm used to secure the security answers for heightened security.
- Option to choose the ‘Welcome Name’ that will be displayed at the top of the Web portal.
- An additional macro field ‘%dateTime%’ has been included in Password Expiry Notification.
- Complete support for Internet Explorer 10.
- Issue with 'daysToExpire' field in Password/Account Expiry Notification reminder mails.
- Issue with Macros in Password Expiry Notification when the option ‘on specific days’ is selected.
- Issue with ‘Force Enrollment’ in Standard Edition.
- Issue in 'Notification Delivery Reports’ for enrollment notifications.
- An improved Dashboard with Domain-based view and refresh option.
- Issue in user interface when using context in URL.
- ADSelfService Plus now extends its support for Arabic language.
- Efficient use of available license during auto enrollment.
- The maximum size of e-mail messages such as password expiry notification has been increased.
- Issue in assigning an attribute as Read-Only and Mandatory in Self-Update layout.
- Issue in viewing hierarchy of an employee with special characters in user name.
- Issue in configuring Site Based DC.
- Non-English operating system installation issue.
Version 4.5 Build 4571: (29/December/2012)
- Support for Postgres Database Server (for product’s database) in addition to the MS SQL and MySQL support.
- Filters to extract Audit Reports specific to a domain have been included.
- More password security options: ‘copy & paste’ of passwords in the fields are disallowed now.
- More security answer strengtheners: Option to force the user to use letters (a-z), numbers and symbols in the answers.
- Issue of computer name missing from the lists of GINA "Installed-Machines' and "Error-Machines", when the computer is moved to a new OU or renamed.
- Issue of administrator’s language settings overriding users’ language settings on “reset password/unlock account” pages.
- Issue related to custom attributes update in "My Info" page.
- Inability to view manager’s details in the organization chart if it contained special characters.
- Issue of enrollment notifications to OUs excluded from a policy by “do not inherit” option.
- Multi-platform Password Synchronizer - Synchronize Password/Account changes made using ADSelfService Plus with 'BM i/AS400' and 'HP UX' systems.
- Issue with 'Manager Field' selection in Self-Update.
- Issue in displaying 'Password Patterns' in Password Strength Analyzer.
- Audit Reports - Sorting and Export related issues.
- Force users to enroll' with ADSelfService Plus the minute they log in to their machines.
- User Attempts Audit Report - Keep track of all User logins and Reset Password/ Account Unlock attempts made in ADSelfService Plus.
- Administrators can now decide whether to choose a default value for Checkboxes & Radio-buttons in Self-Update layout or not.
- Issue in 'Text/Mail Auto-generated Password to End-user'.
- Issue related to Reset Password when 'Enforce Password History settings' is enabled.
- Issue related to the display of ADSelfService Plus policies during Security Q&A configuration.
- Vulnerability issue in 'Domain configuration' and 'Technicians Settings' pages.
Version 4.5 Build 4550: (01/Oct/2012)
- Heightened security against ‘Cross-site scripting’, ‘CSRF issue’, and ‘Denial of Service attack’.
- Encryption of database passwords for enhanced security.
- Checkbox to control the default value for drop-down menu in ‘Self-update layout’.
- ADSelfService Plus GINA is now compatible with 'Chekpoint Full Disk Encryption' client ('Pre-Boot Authentication' compatibility is not supported)
- Issue related to the delivery of ‘Enrollment Notification’ to ‘Restricted users’.
- Apt handling of ‘SMS credits’ in the event of a SMS relay error to ‘Clickatell’ server.
- Performance issues related to bulk installation of GINA and mailing ‘Notification delivery status’ to administrator.
- Issues faced when E-mail IDs and Organizational Unit names contain special characters.
- No more recurring ‘column header’ on reports exported as a CSV file.
- Issues faced during ‘Reset Password’ process when Verification code alone is enabled.
Version 4.5 Build 4544: (10/July/2012)
- Overwriting of virtual IP Configuration Issue.
- Rare occurrence of a 'Denied Access to Self Service Portal' for random user(s).
- Service Pack Updation issue.
Version 4.5 Build 4543: (27/June/2012)
- ADSelfService Plus now extends its support for Dutch language.
- Check box controlling ‘Help Documentation link’ visibility (on end-user pages).
- Partial masking of ‘User Details’ (E-mail ID/Mobile Number) during ‘Reset Password/Account Unlock’ for enhanced user security.
- ‘Copy/Paste’ prevention during Password Self-Service to tackle user frivolous attitude.
- Inclusion of Mobile AD Attribute for storing User Enrollment Info.
- Seamless automated reconnection with ‘MSSQL database’ upon restart.
- ‘User Credential Confirmation’ issue while establishing remote session from ‘GINA/CP installed machines’.
- ‘On Specific Days’ issue related to Password Expiry Notifications.
- Issues related to ‘Inactive User Reports’.
- Inaccurate message display upon Password Change.
- Issue concerning Scheduler of ‘Locked Out Users Report’.
- ‘Security Answers related issue’ arising upon Verification Code details registration.
Version 4.5 Build 4542: (14/March/2012)
- Issue with Domain User Self-Update fixed.
- Enrolled User Reports: "Blank Page while export" and "Scheduler" issues fixed.
- Non-Enrolled Users Reports: The filter ("Show already notified users only") now shows accurate results even for multi-page navigations.
- Security Question and Answers Registration: Hidden text display(Internet Explorer 9 browser) even after Unchecking the “Hide Answer(s)” checkbox fixed.
- 'Delay in Service Pack updation' issue.
- ‘MSSQL database updation’ related issue.
- Instant DC Updater: The actions by a user (password reset or account unlock), can be instantly updated between sites and across all or specified domain controllers.
- Automatic Data Clean-Up: Remove stale records that are no longer useful.
- Time-based sorting of enrolled users.
- Issues related to time-zones selected by technicians being overridden.
- Issue related to re-created AD user accounts in the "restricted user module" got fixed.
- In “Licensed Users” Report, when you select multiple accounts for deletion, every account is displayed in the confirmation box so as to avoid accidental deletion.
- Issues related plaintext email notifications whenever email format was set to MIME.
- Delivery failure of soon-to-expire password notification when the day of password expiry and notification are same.
- Undesired update of dropdown box’s default option in Active Directory while self-update.