We’re really excited to introduce you to our newest goodies so, without further ado, here they are:
Key highlights of version 13.0:
- Apache ZooKeeper Monitoring: You can use Applications Manager to manage your Zookeeper clusters and Znodes, collect all the performance stats and get alerts automatically of potential issues pertaining to resource consumption.
- Elasticsearch Monitoring: Now you can monitor your Elasticsearch cluster and node health, track Search and Indexing and query latency performance. Get insight into cluster run-time metrics, individual cluster nodes, real-time threads and configurations.
- ServiceDesk Plus Monitoring - Applications Manager helps you get critical information (like CPU and memory usage, thread count, mail fetch and database details) essential to track the performance of ServiceDesk Plus.
- With Web User Experience Monitoring (Beta), you can monitor real-time and trending data about your web application's performance and the level of satisfaction that your end users experience.
- Our enhanced MSSQL Monitoring helps you track the connection stats, SQL session details, SQL session lock details, blocked lock details and more.
- We’ve added support for SSL Enabled Postgres Database Monitoring.
- And support for Windows 2016 monitoring.
If you are using an Applications Manager version older than 13.0, download and install the appropriate service pack(s) to upgrade to 13.0.
If you are new to Applications Manager, download a full-fledged, 30-day free trial. Do try out version 13.0 and let us know what you think. And as always, our support team is here to help you along the way.