Build 4691 serious interface issues

Build 4691 serious interface issues

We upgraded our ADaudit in our Test environment from 4685 to 4691. We saw the new logon screen after starting, but after logging in everything looked the same as the previous version (using Chrome 50). I was having some problems creating a Custom Report, so I opened the site in IE11, and suddenly the interface looks completely new. I went back to Chrome50 browser and the interface changed to the new version. My coworker, who is running the same versions of browser, is stuck in the old interface even after deleting cookies and history.

I went back to IE11 (new interface) trying to edit a Custom Report I had created, and I noticed that there are other problems too. After selecting Reports > Custom Reports > (pencil icon to edit report name). I selected AD Objects, then checked "Member Added to Security Group" and "Member Removed from Security Group". I clicked Next. If I then click Back, suddenly the AD Objects I selected are no longer checked.

Additionally, if I Edit the above saved report and change it to OU Management, and then add a filter for OU name, but that doesn't exist, only Object Name. If I go Back (again my original selection under AD Objects is gone), and select Group Management and click Next, The filter field list is not recreated to include Group Name, it just stays with the OU fields.

Did the new interface undergo any QA or UAT before it was released?
              New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?