Error Message

Error Message

Please I need assistance in resolving this, when a technician clicks on the REQUEST tab the followings error message pops in sequence and hence techie can't make use of the functions in the module

• Exception occured when executing post invoke script parent.loadMCNavigator('RequestsView', 250) Msg : parent.loadMCNavigator is not a function
  • Exception occured when executing post invoke script parent.createMCSearchRow('34', 'RequestsView') Msg : parent.createMCSearchRow is not a function
  • Exception occured when executing post invoke script setSearchTitle(getMessageForKey('sdp.leftpanel.search.title'),getMessageForKey('sdp.leftpanel.search.go')) Msg : setSearchTitle is not defined
  • Exception occured when executing post invoke script executeCustomPropScripts("RequestView",null) Msg : executeCustomPropScripts is not defined
  • Exception occured when executing post invoke script constructActionBar()("RequestView",null) Msg : constructActionBar is not defined

I thought it was an issue with the domain but no, I have tried updating servers and workstations but no, I have disabled anti-virus but no,I have cleared cache and history but no, I have done a new install and restored back-up but no, I have done a new install and still getting the same message.

Please I can't start evaluating another Tool and am almost at the point of final approvals but this is seeming like a set back, I need help from the community or anybody with a solution.
                New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?