Free Webinar on 'Empowering your IT help desk for AD management'
When you're an IT administrator, Active Directory (AD) and IT service management go hand-in-hand. You're in ADManager Plus day in and day out—managing and reporting on AD, Exchange, Office 365, and more—and you spend a good chunk of your day responding to requests in ServiceNow. From this webinar learn how to empower your ServiceNow technicians so that they no longer need to struggle to toggle around but instead, effortlessly manage Active Directory users from within ServiceNow console! When you are finished with this webinar you will know how to integrate ADManager Plus and ServiceNow ensuring that your technicians are even more efficient and well-rounded.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Implement ADManager Plus - ServiceNow integration with the new plug and play add-on.
- Empower your technicians to view requests under the Incidents tab, and perform the required tasks through the 'Form Context' menu with provisions for:
- 360° user provisioning using smart templates to simultaneously create users in Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, GSuite, and Lync (formerly Skype for Business)
- Password management, facilitating your help desk technicians with the ability to reset end users' passwords.
- User account control with access to unlock locked out AD users and enable or disable user accounts when required
- Also, enable your end users to create requests for any of the available AD management activities through the Service Catalog.
- 0 Replies
- 80 Views
- 1 Followers