Is there any way to backup HP 1910 Switch configuration

Is there any way to backup HP 1910 Switch configuration

Hello.
I have some troubles to make DeviceExpert backup configuration of hp 1910 switch. No matter what vendor I've choosed it doesn't work.
To backup running config manually I should login to switch via telnet or ssh, then type command "_cmdline-mode on", type "y" to confirm that and after type password "512900". And only  after that manipulations I allowed to run "backup startup-configuration to A.B.C.D <filename>.cfg"

I've tried different combinaion, when added ssh\telnet credentials. When I added 'Enable UserName' and 'Enable Password' and tried to connect to ssh via DE I've got the message:
  1. ****************************************************************************** 
  2. * Copyright (c) 2010-2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.          * 
  3. * Without the owner's prior written consent,                                 * 
  4. * no decompiling or reverse-engineering shall be allowed.                    * 
  5. ****************************************************************************** 
  6.                                                                                
  7. <hostname>_cmdline-mode on                                                    
  8. All commands can be displayed and executed. Continue? [Y/N]                    
  9. <hostname>              
Without EnableUser and Password it doesn't type even '_cmdline-mo on'. But anyway it doesn't work. Looks like it don't type confirmation 'y' and password 512900. HP Comware Platform Software
  1. Comware Software, Version 5.20, Release 1513P85                                                                    
  2. HP V1910-48G Switch
Can you help me?

New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?