ManageEngine ADAudit Plus 4.5 Build 4540 Released

ManageEngine ADAudit Plus 4.5 Build 4540 Released

Dear All,

Greetings from ADAudit Plus!

ADAudit Plus's latest release, build 4540, announces the exciting new addition of File Integrity Monitoring; Securing the Windows Servers is now easier than ever!

Track-Audit-Secure the Windows Active Directory | File Server | NetApp Filer | Workstations | Member Server and meet the most-needed security, audit and compliance demands.

New features and fixes in this release:
  • File Integrity Monitoring- 'FIM'.
  • This solution audits critical changes to important system folders/files, application folder/files etc.,

Fixes:
  • The Event collection methodology has been enhanced to fix the below errors while collection data from the configured computer.
    • Error : 'The event log file is corrupt' while collecting 'Audit Data'.
    • Error : 'Invalid handle' while collecting 'Audit Data'.
    • Error : 'A required privilege is not held by the client' while collecting 'Audit Data'.
  • Issue while updating Alert Profile.

Existing Customers :

To Upgrade:  Download SERVICE PACK   View All FIXES and ENHANCEMENTS

New Users :

To Explore ADAudit Plus: Download the Complete Build

One of the Major change in this release apart from the issue fixes and feature is the "change of database". From now, the bundled Back-end Database will be PostgreSQL.

FAQ on PostgreSQL Database change:

My current installation uses MYSQL/MSSQL, will the service pack change the database to PostgreSQL?
No. It will not.

2. I downloaded ADAudit Plus bundled with PostgreSQL, will I be able to use a different backend DB?
You can very well use ADAudit Plus with MSSQL. Provided you have MSSQL of your own.

3. My current installation uses MYSQL as back-end database, Can I change it to PostgreSQL?
No, Data Migration from MySQl to PostgreSQL is currently not supported. You can download a fresh build bundled with 

PostgreSQL.

In case you need any assistance / feedback on using ADAudit Plus, do let us know. We would be glad to offer our assistance.

Regards,

ADAudit Plus Team.
Toll Free: 1-888-720-9500

Live Chat : E-mail: support@adauditplus.com

ADAudit Plus - Active Directory Change Audit and Reporting

New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?