failure: Migrating service desk plus to a new server -SDP 9237

failure: Migrating service desk plus to a new server -SDP 9237

Production server: servicedesk plus 9237( upgraded to 9237),        postgresql
Test server: install fresh 9237,                                                      mssql

The SDP production server has been upgraded from 9.0 to 9237.    The table workorder has 29 columns of ServiceDesk 9001, including workstationid column. And in the production server, the table workorder has 32 columns of ServiceDesk 9237 upgraded from 9.0 to 9237, including workstationid column. But , it is found that the table workorder of sericeDesk 9237 has 31 columns when directly installed, not including including workstationid column. why?

I want to change production server DB from postgresql to mssql. How should I do ?

I have done a test.
1. Clone production server. Delete the workstationid column of table workorder because the standard table workorder of servicedesk plus 9237 doesn’t  include the workstationid column.
2. Backup and  restore data

Data Restored successfully and the service can be accessed. But when I click the request to view details,  it shows error that the database is wrong when processing your request.

Question
1. How can I change the DB from postgreSQL to MSSQL correctly according to this environment? 
2. Why in production server  table workorder has 32 columns of servicedesk 9237, but  fresh install 9237, the table workorder has 31 columns?

thank you very much.

New to ADManager Plus?

New to ADSelfService Plus?