Move DB from MySQL to MSSQL2008 R2

Move DB from MySQL to MSSQL2008 R2

It seems sooo easy to do it,... but after 3 days looking for any tutorial, PDF, forums, questions and replies : i'm not able to do it....

i reinstall a sql2008 R2 server from scratch. Reinstall a new opmanager with MSSQL DB choosen during install procédure. : NOTHING, it is NOT working.

Once it is told that jar drivers are already installed with Opmanager (maybe the mysql_connector.jar and jtds-1.0.3.jar) once there is a tutorial-like which speaks about JDBC drivers from microsoft...(???)

it is told to use an account which is DBOwner and probably sysadmin.... I tried with my account (domain Admin), with the sa account, with another (windows OR sql) account : nothing ! i checked the acces to the instance and on the db created manually (or not created yet) the port IS 1433 !!!

and everytime i got this :

I'm trying to move the local MySQL DB to another server,... and with MS SQL 2008 R2 to avoid poor performance I have on a virtual server windows 2008 R2, 4 CPU, 8 Go RAM :

and like that :

my installation :
opmanager v8111x64 (last exe) on windows 2008 R2 x64 (4CPU, 8 Go RAM)
SQL 2008 R2 on wi2008 R2 x64 (" CPU, 4Go)

I found absolutely NO step-by-step tutorial.... just " go on DB configuration choose MSSQL, put needed info "... and then voilà.... should work....

and what about JDBC drivers do i have to install them, which config....

Thanks to ANY people who got the same issues in the past and/or people who are more smart than me

New to ADSelfService Plus?